Beware! There're Ghosts on Facebook.

By
Advertisement

Do you know ghosts are on Facebook?

I always wonder how they get access to our material world. They're just leaving no stone unturned.
I receive 100's of strange facebook messages from people I do not know. Any time I try replying, facebook tells Me I do no have permission to reply. I'm unsure if they  even have an account since I cant visit their profile.


Other times too I accept requests from strangers. In few hours, they are no where to be found!!. They just get lost on facebook. Where actually do they go? I don't know.


 These do not scare me but could trouble others in similar situation. I suggest it could be a deceased relative of mine who is trying to reach me or deliver me a message. If they it were why wouldn't they introduce themselves? I think that would have been better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment